If you’ve been following me, you know I LOVE journaling.
It has helped me heal through some of my darkest times and helped me gain clarity when I felt lost.
I always turn to my journal when I have spats of inspiration or just need to vent out how I am feeling.
In this post, I will be giving you my TOP journal prompts to use when trying to figure out your Ideal Customer.
Before we get started, let me go over a little bit about what an Ideal Customer is.
So, you’ve got this idea on how you want to bring value to this world. You’re starting to create a business for this brand. You’ve been exploring branding and marketing. And you came across this “ideal customer” term. And you’re not too sure what it is.
Well, the easiest way I look at it is…
Your Ideal Customers Are:
- Who you ideally are talking to through your Facebook posts to ads. Or any sort of marketing.
- Your DREAM clients that you would be working with. Because, let’s be honest, you don’t want to be working with a dud of a person. You’re going to be wanting to work with someone who lights you the f*ck up!
- They are honestly an extension of you. Well, mainly the you a year or two ago. (this might sound strange but you ultimately want to help the person you once were out of the situation you once were in. Throughout the years this is what I have seen in service based industries. Don’t feel weird about this. It actually gives you a HUGE advantage)
Alright, let’s get to it!
- Who do you attract into your world?
There are a lot of women in this world. I want to bring in the go-getters, the women who are ready for change. The ones who believe in themselves and their path to know they MUST at all costs that they must share their gifts to this world. This scares them but excites them more.
- Who would you help?
I want to help the women who are ready for something greater. The ones who are done with being comfortable and are ready to take the action to make their dreams come true.
- What would you help them with?
I would help them gain clarity on how to craft their business to reach and impact all the humans. I would show them what is truly possible for them.
- What results would they get?
They would get more money, more self expression, see their business take off and thrive and gain the confidence they always wanted.
- How would they feel as a result?
They would feel radiant and magnetic. They would feel 100% in their power and know that they are able to do anything they put their mind to.
- How would you feel as a result?
I want to feel as if I am doing what I am meant to do in this lifetime. Like I am just getting started. Excited. In awe.
- How would your Ideal Customer feel when they find you online?
“Who does this women think she is? I can’t believe she is doing that? She is making everything seem so easy! Wow, what if it could be this easy for me? I need her. I am going to buy one of her programs! Omg! I just bought one of her programs. I am so excited!“
She feels empowered, excited, as if I truly understand her.
- What results does your Ideal Customer gain from working with you?
They feel better. They feel supported. They feel more self acceptance. They feel empowered and ready to make their impact in the world.
- How does this positively impact their lives?
They expand, grow, shift. They grow in all aspects of their lives. They learn to anchor into themselves to answer any question that arises. To fully know that all of the answers reside within. Relationships flourish. Business thrives. She is hitting money goal after money goal. She is able to take the trips with the family she wants.
- How does this positively impact their families?
Her intimate relationship is hot and passionate. There is more fire there than ever. Her children are able to attend some of the best schools. The house has a joyful and grounded energy. She is a point of support, love and fun within the family.
- How does this positivity impact their community?
She is the drop creating a ripple effect within the community. She inspires everyone she comes across. She leaves people happier than she met them. She gives back her time and money to where her community needs it most. She gives their community the energetic permission to express themselves fully and go after their dreams.